Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day #8 : how i met your father.

Just a random thougths while I was watching "How I Met Your Mother", laughing my ass off.

"When will I met my Ted Mosby ? A guy that will telling my kids, the story of how he met their mother with every single silliest detail, in a funniest-charmingly way ?"

Judge me as a mass product of Hollywood-made-serial-slash-unreal-dream, but this Tv series has made its point.

That it'll be nice if i could finally find someone who are willing to do something so sweet, and in reverse give my version of the story, of how i met their father, to our kids...

***






2 comments:

  1. bikin ketagihan emang ni yak..
    ide kreatifnya keren banget..
    downloading season 6 nih :D

    ps : masih mending jadi korban serial luar negeri daripada korban sinetron dalam negeri, hahaha..

    ReplyDelete