Wednesday, July 14, 2010

with you i'm weak.

Once effy said to freddy on 'skins' : "when I'm with you I'm weak. Our love makes me weak, and I'm afraid I can't take the world anymore."
5:42 AM Jul 12th via UberTwitter


Most girls strugle to stay strong in this insane world. Just to make people look up to them. But...
5:50 AM Jul 12th via UberTwitter

When it comes to love, they are forced to be weak. Because when they're too strong, most guys will be intimidated.
Monday, July 12, 2010 7:55:17 PM via UberTwitter

It's like the world force girls to stay behind. Just like those silly phrase, "there's always a great woman, behind the great man."
Monday, July 12, 2010 7:58:12 PM via UberTwitter

Why can't we take it in reverse or just admit it, there are girls that better than most guys.
Monday, July 12, 2010 8:01:10 PM via UberTwitter

And some other are stronger than what they seem.
***

And now i'm at the weakest part of my entire 23 years. I need somebody to lean on. To hold my hand when I shed tears, hug me when I finally admit, that i'm at the end not one of those girls, and say 'it's okay' when I said I'm weak because of you. Just simply to giving me the permission to be weak, sweeping away my unconsious pshyco thinking, and helping me facing the world.

But, you're not there.


I'm afraid, you were never there.

1 comment:

  1. Posting ini warnanya biru donker.

    Kenapa sedih, ya, Gin, bacanya ?

    ReplyDelete