Saturday, July 31, 2010

city of us.

As cheesy as it sounds, this city of flowers would forever be my rememberance of you. of us.

***

Reality had been so cruel to us those days. Once it made me fall in to you, but another day it just drove me away from you. Leaving a mark that would never be erased.

I'm sorry, that's the thing that i'd never able to say to you before. But i have to admit, I think you're the one who owe me an apologize from that moment.

You see me as if i was invisible, when on the other side you were my number one. I guess it's kinda unfair.

And i still remember how you beg me to become yours again. You cried. You i said your life was going to be miserable without my presence. And i told you that you're sick. Bad choice of words. It only made you think that I was your greatest cure.

A deadly storm lighting thunder striked us. You realized at that moment i was never going to be yours again, and I knew, you're not the one with whom I'll be living with for the rest of my life. I just couldn't stand the idea of me, as your comforting zone.

I chose to deal with three scariest words, when they're put together; Without.Your.Love.

***

I always wondering how would we be good together. Sitting on the bench, under the blue sky. The blue sky that had collapsed. Flown away by our failed dream of forever.

It's a shame. Because It was not like the Adelaide sky that had fallen apart. It's our sky, the blue one above our city of flowers.

***

Sometimes, I wish I could turn back time. So that i could go back to that carnival where I met you, and said my deepest apology when you first shake my hand, instead of a warm halo. Maybe that way, you would considered me as a freak, and just lost in the crowd, never turning back, never bring 'us' a chance.

*the bold words came from Adhitia Sofyan's EPs and Album, his songs title that reminds me of someone important. I hope he doesn't mind.

3 comments:

  1. nice. never thought by me to make some like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. detta : sure it's sad. but i move on... *apeuuuu! haha

    filando : thx :) it's very nice of you too, to drop by.

    ReplyDelete