Saturday, July 10, 2010

life surprise(s).

Seorang teman bilang dia lebih memilih untuk dikejutkan oleh hidup. And I should do too. You know what...
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

Life surprised me a lot lately. And I'd prefer to be stable. I'm not well of taking surprises...
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

Birthday surprise,I could just said,"uh,thanks!" Valentine surpise, I said this first before someone gave me some, "valentine sucks!"
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

And of course, life surprise(s). I said, "fuck you life, you can go to hell, and burn. Let me just LIVE normally, like other people do!"
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

For once in my life, I want to be normal,average,main stream, or whatever 'normal' called.No more surprises please,just please let me be me.
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

***

Life surprise(s). Written for #30harimenulisblog #9. Too lazy to open up my laptop, just gonna copy it to my blog later.
about 13 hours ago via UberTwitter

*my first attempted micro-blogging. Posted here without any editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment