Saturday, July 31, 2010

a failed love song.

You and your silly head
You and your silly hatred
You and your silly own world
You and your silly dream of living underworld

Me and my silly insecurity
Me and my silly sudden obbesity
Me and my silly needs of companion
Me and my silly lack of love union

you can't stand me complaining the traffic
I couldn't help to yell when you said you're lunatic
you won't be holding my hand any longer when i said i need
I wouldn't let you away and enjoy your weed

You can't stand me, and I can't stand you
So why can't we stand to stay away from another

maybe it should be me that leaving for good
Before our failed love song waken up the neighborhood

*wrote this with a possibility that someone could turn it into song. Yes, you're the one I imagine doing it (you know who you are... :) )

5 comments:

  1. memilih bagian:

    "You can't stand me, and I can't stand you. So why can't we stand to stay away from another"

    buat jadi "refrain" boleh tak?? *hihihi*

    Bubu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus gin gw suka..ini lo yg bikin? tp umm... ada apa ni?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bubu : accepted!!! hahhaa ditunggu lhooo melody-nya jd cepet bisa kite senandungkan lagunya hahahhaha

    detta : iya nih, mungkin kalo ga laku juga jd penulis bakal jadi pengarang lagu aja. siapa tau laris kayak keong racun hahahha. btw, yah ada apa-apa gituuuu dehhh......

    ReplyDelete
  4. lirik yang bagus. gw jadiin lagu ya bocah? -betz-

    ReplyDelete
  5. betz : wah, bulelebo sudah melakukannya! but, let's hear another version from you :) thx!

    ReplyDelete