Thursday, January 16, 2014

2013 : troubling bless.


How much drama a person could endure in a year? I would say, countless!

***

For the opportunities and interesting projects I took and let down.
For the times I spent happily (or not) at work and delightfuly (or not) at bars.
For the places I’ve been to.
For the food I’ve tasted.
For the amount of alcohol I drank.
For the weird (or not weird enough) guys I’ve met.
For even weirder new friends turned family.

For things I did and didn’t do.
For words I said and didn’t say.

For all the devastating and breath-taking moments.
For all the smile, the crank, the laugh, the cry-out.

For all the manic drama the above have caused…
I declare 2013, as the year of blessings.

Troubling bless I suppose to say.
Still, I’m tougher, happier.
As if nothing can stop me.
Simply blessed.

***



And as I count my blessings this year, I suddenly remember what I still haven’t found yet. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment