Sunday, February 21, 2010

travelling without moving (yes, i take it from Jamiroquai's)

Risto is Estonian, Martina is Italian, and Rhys is from Welsch (part of UK, correct me if I'm wrong). Vinny is my best friend on high school and Zaky is my baby, we are Indonesian.

We, the Indonesian desperately wants to go somewhere around Europe to feel winter. They, the Estonian, Italian, and Irish, wants to go around the world to learn everything new, and not minus 30 cold.

from rice, bahasa, hot water after meal, to smoking in public transportation, something that maybe seems very common for most of Indonesian, amazed them. I'm not a culture expert or profesional tour guide, but I enjoyed explaining our 'silly' traditions one by one. In addition, they told us their culture, and answer my silly questions like, "where is Estonia in exact?"

whatever reason we have in mind, it's always nice to meet new people, even when you are still at the same place that you've born in.

It felt like I'm already went abroad.


from left to right : Martina, Risto, Rhys, Vinny, Me, Zaky, hanging out on Roemah Kopi

thank's to concidered our country for you 'around the world' destination. Wait for us, the Indonesian in Europe! *and please make sure that we could have rice--or nasi goreng even better--for meal, when we reach your country... haha

ps : Vie, bring me more foreigners, and I'm totally going to go pro with this guiding thing. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment