Tuesday, March 3, 2015

let me hate you just for today.

All those paranoid posts about begal annoy me. It got into my nerves when one of my friends talking shits again about his newly started hipstery life (he was Blink 182 biggest fan for god sake). It gets me angry when I found out the Fifty Shades of Grey downloaded file that my friend gave me is totally fucked up. I’m mad about how the French fries I ordered weren’t like what I’ve been craving all day when finally delivered. I snap over the internet connection at the office when I failed to open an unimportant YouTube video about a race between babies and little animals.

I hate everything today because apparently you went working abroad with the ugly girl—which I’m pretty sure wouldn't mind if you would like to fuck her anytime—I hate for a week. That happened to be the first information I gain when I opened my eyes this morning. I also hate that.

And you… I hate you for making me feel this way.

I hate to make it impossible to just hate you forever. Because I know whatever happen I will still thinking of you in a very fond way. But today, please let me have it.


Let me hate you today, just like I hate anything else because of you.

***



***

"Does she talk about politics
And all the stuff that used to make me sick
Does she smoke cigars and stay up late, oh, she's so great

Does she tell you what you want to hear
And I bet that she can grow a beard
I'd feel better thinking you were queer, it's not fair

I can't compare to an ugly girl
To an ugly girl..."-
--Fleming & John, taken from: Ugly Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete