Tuesday, July 19, 2011

personality traces on your desk.

"...people judge others by their cover. I judge pople by their shoes. Yes, your shoes. Because i think shoes never lies."
           --taken from : shoes judging method.

are you have enough of me, telling how shoes could be the most accurate measurement to your personality ? Well, eventually, the old theory has a contender.

Something comes up in my mind, while i'm staring at my current working space. It has just been a month and a half, since i first occupy the cubicle, but i already could see my personality traces everywhere. Even it hasn't been personalized much yet, it can tell that i'm a heavy smoker, with a spicy tounge, that being shown by an ashtray full of cigarette butts and a bottle of super spicy sauce, laying unorganized on my desk (and that's another thing, showing that I'm an unorganized person myself).i begin to take a little deeper to others working spaces around me. And of course, more or less, they also have the owner's personality traces.

And here the theory goes : "do judge people by their working spaces."

 If you take more attention, you'll know who your working mates really are, or even knowing yourself better...
***

Here are my poor attempt to capture my previous working spaces, at work and at home. Care to guess my personality ?


My messy desk at the previous office. 
I think the CDs burried my personality away.



 
here's my--other--messy desk at the old room. There's no CDs, but more DVDs. 
And, NO, it's not the same. 
There's a pretty big differences between CD and DVD.

And, this is (hopefully be) me, with (hopefully be) my writing partner, 
working together at (hopefully be) our (own) working space.

pict taken from : www.theselby.com  
(creative people at their creative space) 

***


* I'll show you my recent working space later. It needs to be personalized a little bit more (means : adding a stack of either CDs or DVDs, and some sort of things)

1 comment:

  1. Foto terakhir: pastikan jendelanya lebih lebar ya partner :p
    Amin! hehe


    bubu

    ReplyDelete