Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I WISH I.

You love lemon and I love banana Rabbit is lovely, and hippo is cute But shoes will always be our greatest coincidence
swimming is your specialty And drowning is my tendency Can we just play as a teacher and student and go home after, holding hands

***
Oh I wish I could have the courage To take you away anyhow to some funny named deserted island far far away oh I wish I've always had the guts To ask you dissapear together Getting high on whatever drugs everyday


oh I wish I could made you a better song ***
A kiss on the lips is okay But a kiss in the eyes are even finer Please show up in my every bad dreams And do those secretly under the pillow Let's just sing into every coldplay's song Dancing with gondry into the eternal sunshine Going to hawaii and get married in whatever ritual the tribe suggest I'll dyed my hair blue, just please don't end this as a spotless mind


---------------
"and i'm always a lyric person, please somebody add some melody to get along with it..."

3 comments:

  1. hi sist, plis follow back my blog: kotakhitamkelabu.blogspot.com

    thanks before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantis banget, Gin ... romantis playful, gue suka banget =)

    I f you're a lyric person, then a melody will get you naturally, Dear ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy terima kasih dea...

    dan kalimat terakhir, semoga itu artinya jodoh gue semacam musisi atau penyuka musik hahhahaha...

    ReplyDelete