Saturday, February 18, 2017

I'm an Emotional Tourist.

Exploring depth in people. Visiting parts of their joy and also got to taste the tips of what they fear the most.

I'm an emotional tourist.

Taking adventure through their mountain high of excitements on the daylight. Diving into the sea-bottom of things that sadden them at night.

I'm an emotional tourist.

I'll go find the self-proclaimed peace in their aurora and fight for their roller-coaster wild ambition with them. I'll be the the trail in their hikes, the oasis to their quest. Following their steps to whatever bucket-list they want to tick.

I'm an emotional tourist.

I stay there for a while then I stroll on to another road of emotional tripping. Another depth, another parts, another tips, another mountains, another sea, another oasis, another roller-coaster.

Another place to see the world with a brand new eyes.


***




No comments:

Post a Comment