Friday, November 11, 2011

flawlessly perfect.


You always say that i'm super stunning.
But baby, i swear to the rabbit feet,
i do nothing to be stunning.
I always see you as freakingly charming.
But baby, i know you just crossed fingers
not trying to charmed anyone.

You give me a kiss for cute stupid things that i do.
But honey, i know there will be time that i'm just stupid.
I give you a song that you're gonna sing a long to.
But honey, i know there will be time that you just hate it.

(***)
You're the closest to perfect that I know.
But you know, someone can't be entirely flawless.
We're the closest to perfect that I know.
But I'm sure we know, we can't be entirely flawless.
That's how we can be flawlessly perfect.

And when you told me i'm no longer stunning,
Just please hold the feeling
Let's trace back the moments we've had
Treasure them forever as our flawlessly perfect signs...

***

[weheartit.com]

...it's the feeling of you, as my pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment