Wednesday, September 17, 2008

beautiful mess

Some friends have posted 10 things about them.

Well now...let's learn some things about me, with a little help from a song by Jason Mraz. It says "Beautiful Mess". Yes some people call me messy, and--sometimes--beautiful. That's life, right? Full of contradiction that makes you being rather uncertain. If there is one thing i could tell you, well...just live it how it has to be,,,with full of contradiction.

 

"Beautiful Mess"

 

You’ve got the best of both worlds

You’re the kind of girl who can take down a man then lift him back up again

"I love being in a relationship! (with a guy, of course!) They are easy to be friend and loved one, so I got everything i need in one packaged...hihihi"

You are strong but you’re needed, humble but you’re greeted

"Some friends call me ambitious. They think I only care about perfection. I take it as a compliment though...Because maybe...yes...I become very needy"

And based on your body language and shotty cursive I’ve been reading

You’re style is quite selective though your mind is rather reckless

"I always loveeeee colors and style. Since I knew I don't have any cappacities to be a designer, I design my own fashion style. Many people keep complaining, but I keep adding so much color. Whatever people think, i love being me."

Well I guess it just suggests that this is just what happiness is

"This is the contradictive thing about me and this lovely song. I'm still searching...In the middle of deep thinking of happiness and what I need in life, instead of what i want."

 

And what a beautiful mess this is

It’s like picking up trash in dresses

 

Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write

Kind of turn themselves into knives

"I write everything. Love life, friendship, new clothes that i bought, shoes that i wear today, what restaurant that i am in to fill my stomach with trash...everything! Sometime it contains harsh language, but that's the cool thing about writing. You can write it down, read it again, publish it when you like it, or...just erase it in instance. I choose to write, because i have a very dirty mouth!"

And don’t mind my nerve you can call it fiction

But I like being submerged in your contradictions dear

"ooohh...too many contradiction, dear! i'm happy but i'm lonely. I'm easy but rather complicated. I love music but i can't read partiture. I love eating but i hate my big belly. I love sunflower but hate the smell. I love fashion high heels but can't bearly wearing them. I love reading but i don't have favorite writer. I am me...but sometimes I'm just somebody."

Cause here we are, here we are

 

Although you were biased I love your advice

Your comebacks they’re quick and probably have to do with your insecurities

"I can't stand being alone! It makes me missereable, and yes it's kinda sad."

There’s no shame in being crazy, depending on how you take these words

"I take the word crazy as my middle name. At least some people belive that. I don't know why.....you tell me..."

I’m paraphrasing this relationship we’re staging

"And like every single person in this whole wide world we're living in, I'm still searching for my mr. right. It has to be really RIGHT, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life, staring  on my own  mistake every day."

 

But it’s a beautiful mess, yes it is

It’s like picking up trash in dresses

 

Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you say

Kind of turn themselves into blames

And the kind and courteous is a life I’ve heard

But it’s nice to say that we played in the dirt

Cause here, here we are

Here we are

 

We're still here

 

And it’s a beautiful mess, yes it is

It’s like taking a guess when the only answer is yes

"You can think anything about me, but don't bother to ask. So who the hell you think you are to judge me?"

 

And through timeless words and priceless pictures

We’ll fly like birds not of this earth

And tides they turn and hearts disfigure

But that’s no concern when we’re wounded together

And we tore our dresses and stained our shirts

But its nice today, oh the wait was so worth it

6 comments:

  1. and you are the unlucky 10 to write on with something like this, pls? mmbatik, vinkarae, mulihati, terasdepanrumah, theoresiarumthe, riffablue, cherika, kavita, nyishnyish, rainrhtm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee..Gee..you always be my colourful gee!! Always beautiful when you are in colours, no matter what people say abou you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. bo .. ini tag yang serius negh .. baiklah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pening pala gw bacanya..
    udah tau ga semua orang itu bisa bahasa inggris...
    masih mending lu translet ke bahasa jawa.se-engga-engganya nyokap lu bisa baca.
    ato bisa jadi mamang2 yang ada diluaran sana juga bisa.

    ReplyDelete